Schedule of Upcoming Meditation Classes with Ajayan in Issaquah, WA in 2014 (all are on Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Don’t live in the greater Seattle area? You can still attend any of Ajayan’s classes from anywhere via Skype. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effortless Mind Meditation
What the Class Includes
The class is from 9 am – 5 pm and includes breaks and a 45-minute lunch break on site. Most classes are held in Fern Life Center’s Healing Yurt, which is at 25546 SE 159th St., Issaquah, WA 98027 – surrounded by forest with running streams, it is a beautiful and peaceful space to learn meditation. The day consists of both discussion and practice. You may look forward to a stimulating, educational, and entertaining day, shared with many quality people like yourself who are interested in self-improvement and growth. (See Testimonials.) We’ll cover the following content:
- What is meditation?
- What are the benefits of meditation?
- How does meditation work?
- Several yogic breathing exercises that serve to prepare you for a deep experience of meditation.
- Thorough instruction in a balanced program of meditation that includes three techniques: chakra, mantra, and body-scan meditation.
- All the practical do’s and don’t’s around the practice of meditation.
- Understanding the process of purification and restoration (physically, mentally, and emotionally) through meditation.
- A discussion of Self-realization and the process of gaining it through meditation.