Meditation Classes in Seattle Area
Saturday, November 8
Saturday, December 13
Sunday, January 11
Sunday, February 8
Saturday, March 14
Saturday, April 25
Note: All classes are 1 day from 9 am – 5 pm and are taught by Ajayan Borys.
Location of Meditation Class
Fern Life Center Healing Yurt
25546 SE 159th St
Issaquah, WA 98027
Effortless Mind Meditation
What the Meditation Class Includes
The class is from 9 am – 5 pm and includes breaks and a 45-minute lunch break on site. Most classes are held in Fern Life Center’s Healing Yurt, which is at 25546 SE 159th St., Issaquah, WA 98027 – surrounded by forest with running streams, it is a beautiful and peaceful space to learn meditation. The day consists of both discussion and practice. You may look forward to a stimulating, educational, and entertaining day, shared with many quality people like yourself who are interested in self-improvement and growth. (See Testimonials.) We’ll cover the following content:
- What is meditation?
- What are the benefits of meditation?
- How does meditation work?
- Several yogic breathing exercises that serve to prepare you for a deep experience of meditation.
- Thorough instruction in a balanced program of meditation that includes three techniques: chakra, mantra, and body-scan meditation.
- All the practical do’s and don’t’s around the practice of meditation.
- Understanding the process of purification and restoration (physically, mentally, and emotionally) through meditation.
- A discussion of Self-realization and the process of gaining it through meditation.